Monday, June 11, 2007

MONETARY CONFINEMENT


I met a person on board the ship MV Nicobar to Andamans.While talking to him he casually mentioned that he is going to Andamans in search of a job,and he is from West Bengal.Later he told me that he earliar went to Hong Kong for the same,but didn"t got any suitable job there.He served a sentence for six months in a HongKong jail for a fight with a local Citizen.He continued saying that it was an intentional fight , he recieved later about 18000 Rs. equivelent of HongKong money for every month he served in the jail,which is a good money! I wondered the mans idea of earning money.I never ever heard such an idea for earning money,but he told me that a good number of Bangaladeshis are doing this in HongKong.They try to shoplift or beatup some one on the street to get punished. Its ACHAMBA!